In the interests of more SOL liquidity, Solana are participating in an upcoming voting competition over at Gate.io to get SOL listed!
Who Can We Vote For?
In the blue corner, is the single chain dPoS, high-TPS, scalable blockchain Solana founded by former Qualcomm, Intel, and Dropbox engineers. They started this blockchain journey in late 2017 to achieve three main aims:
- Scalability: Solana is capable of supporting 65,000 transactions per second (TPS) at block times of 400 milliseconds (see the Solana Stats live!)
- Decentralisation: With the use of Turbine block propagation protocol, the platform can support thousands of nodes while remaining performant and scalable.
- Affordability: Transactions on the Solana Blockchain are estimated to cost 10 USD for 1 million transactions ($0.00001 USD per transaction)
In the green corner, is Cartesi who are building a Linux infrastructure environment running on blockchain. The project enables complex and intensive computations run in a Linux environment, outside the blockchain, without compromising decentralization. Cartesi’s goal is to bring mainstream productivity to dApp developers.
What is Happening?
Gate.io is hosting a “Listing Vote” where you pledge GT (Gate Tokens) to submit your vote to get one of the two above cryptocurrencies listed on their exchange.
Gate.io is considered to be one of the most active and well-known exchanges in China. Gate.io is a trading platform with no listing fees, quality projects, and a mission to provide users with a variety of blockchain assets trading services. To involve a broader range of users in the process of expanding their list of coins, Gate.io has implemented a new feature called “listing vote”, offering expanded opportunities to launch high-quality projects.Source: Solana Medium Blog
When is the Listing Vote?
- GMT – June 23th, 2020 @ 04:00 to June 24th, 2020 @ 04:00
- PST – June 22nd, 2020 @ 21:00 to June 23rd. 2020 @ 21:00
Check out the LIVE COUNTDOWN here!
Check out the Gate.io live countdown here!
Where is the Listing Vote?
Official Gate.io Vote Listing link is here:
Why Bother Participating?
Well you can win via AirDrop lots of SOL for your toubles and Solana SOL will get a bunch of new people access to SOL.
- If Cartesi becomes the winner, the trading service of CTSI will be available on Gate.io. Voters can share a 1,000,000.00 CTSI airdrop as per the Listing Vote Scheme.
- If Solana becomes the winner, the trading service of SOL will be available on Gate.io. Voters can share a 83,836.36 SOL (roughly $50k) airdrop as per the Listing Vote Scheme.
In addition to the ◎83,836.36 (Roughly $50k USD) for voters on Gate.io, Solana will distribute an airdrop of up to ◎41,918.18 (roughly $25k USD).
Solana’s Official Educational Airdrop Campaign
How can I vote for Solana !?
You have to hold or acquire Gatechain Token (GT) over at Gate.io. The number of votes you can have equals the average 14-day GT holding. The user’s votes will be calculated based on the average 14-day GT holding within two hours after the listing vote. *Be sure to not make any changes to your GT holding before votes are counted.
To get extra rewards check out the following Solana Gate Airdrop page!
Check out the Solana Airdrop distribution amounts: